I have been using Mi Band 3 for a while now. Xiaomi has already launched it’s successor Mi Band 4 as well as a Heart Rate Sensor less Mi Band 3i in India a few months back.
Mi Band 3, when on offer, sells for Rs 1,599 online in India these days. Is it worth buying that for that price in 2020 ?
- Great Battery Life – up to 3 weeks with Heart Rate Sensor Off
- Notification support – you can choose alerts from which all apps to show via the app
- Very Feature Rich companion app – Mi Fit
- Automatic Do Not Disturb and Night Mode
- Lightweight, Small and Easy to Wear
- Call Alerts
- Waterproof – Go for a Swim without worries
- Display is not that visible under Direct Sunlight.
- No GPS
- Just a Generic Pill size design
As you can see, i can’t think of many things to put it under Cons section above. The notification alert system has allowed me to never miss a call or an important message. It’s really a good value for money fitness band and i would highly recommend you get one.