Realme Mobiles have officially launched the X3 Series of Android smartphones. These are powered by flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset. There are two variants launched – the regular Realme X3 and Realme X3 Super Zoom model with 60x superzoom.
Realme X3 has a price tag of Rs 24,999 in India while the Super Zoom variant can be bought for Rs 27,999. 12GB ram 256GB storage variant has a price tag of Rs 32,999. Available in Arctic White and Glacier Blue, Realme X3 Series will go on sale on Flipkart starting June 30.
Both of these models have a lot in common. Check out the main differences between these devices below
- 32MP + 8MP dual Selfie camera on the Super Zoom Model while the regular model has 16MP + 8MP instead.
- Super Zoom model has a periscope telephoto lens equivalent to 124 mm focal length ( 5x optical zoom / 60x digital super zoom ) while the regular model has a normal 51mm focal length
- Super Zoom variant can be bought with 12GB ram and 256GB of storage while the regular Realme X3 tops at 8GB ram and 128GB storage.
Realme X3 Series features a 6.57 inch Full HD+ LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate support. There are 4 cameras at the back. The main camera is the now popular 64MP shooter with an F1.8 lens. There are a regular telephoto lens on the X3 and a periscope telephoto lens on the Super Zoom model. Both models come with a 16mm ultra-wide-angle lens. On the front, there are Dual cameras – one a regular focal length and the other a wide-angle one. Check out the full specs and features below.
General Specs and Features
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Octa-core 4G chipset
- Adreno 640 GPU
- Full HD+ 6.57 inch In-cell LCD display ( 2400 × 1080 Pixels resolution )
- 120hz refresh rate display
- Android 10 operating system
- 6GB – 12GB ram
- 128GB – 256GB storage
- 64MP main camera
- 16mm ultra-wide-angle camera
- Nightscape 4.0 mode
- Dual front cameras
- 4K @ 60fps recording support
- UIS and UIS Max Ultra Image stabilization
- Sensors: Magnetic Induction Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyro-meter, Acceleration Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Side Fingerprint Sensor
- Liquid Cooling built-in
- A-GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS support
- 4200 mAh battery with 30W fast charging support