Asus has launched ZenBook 14 UX433FAC Laptop 2020 Series Variants in India online. UX433FAC-A6404TS and UX433FAC-A6405TS are currently the two models in stock online on Amazon.in. It has an MRP price of Rs 1,10,990 and currently sells for Rs 95,999 online. It is now in stock on Amazon.in ( check here ).
Asus ZenBook 14 UX433FAC-A6404TS / UX433FAC-A6405TS are high-end laptops powered the 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U Quad-core processor. It has a base clock speed of 1.80Ghz and a max boost frequency of 4.90Ghz. For graphics, this laptop uses integrated Intel UHD Graphics.
It comes with 16GB of ram and 1TB of SSD storage. There is no regular HDD drive available on this model. The display is a 14 inch IPS Full HD screen with anti-glare coating. It ships with Windows 10 Operating system and has a 50Whr battery.
Asus ZenBook 14 UX433FAC Specs
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U ( quad-core / 8 threads / 1.80Ghz – 4.90Ghz / 8MB Intel smart cache )
- Intel UHD Graphics ( Integrated )
- 14 inch Full HD display ( IPS / 92% screen to body ratio / 100% sRGB ) – this model doesn’t support touchscreen, but there are some other UX433FAC models that do support.
- 16 GB LPDDR3 2133MHz SDRAM
- 1TB PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD
- Illuminated chiclet keyboard
- Multi-format card reader (SD/MMC)
- Ports: 1 USB Type C 3.1 / 1 USB Type-A 3.1 / 1 USB Type-A 2.0 / HDMI / Audio jack
- 3 -Cell 50Wh Polymer Battery
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax (2×2))
- Bluetooth 5.0
- IR camera
- Windows 10 Home operating system
Creativity. Style. Innovation. These are the qualities that define the elegant new ZenBook 14. It’s one of the world’s smallest 14-inch laptops and features the breathtaking frameless NanoEdge display and the exclusive NumberPad to give you the freedom to discover your creative power.