Motorola has officially launched G9 Android smartphone in India. It has an MRP price of Rs 11,499. It will go on sale online on Flipkart from Aug 31st onwards. ( check here ). It is available in Forest Green and Sapphire Blue colors.
Motorola G9 is a lower mid-range smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core Processor. This is a 11nm chipset and has Qualcomm Kryo 260 CPU on board. For graphics, it uses Qualcomm Adreno 610 GPU. It comes with 64GB of storage and has 4GB of ram.
There are 3 cameras on the back of Moto G9. However, two of them are just 2MP sensor. The main sensor is a 48MP F1.7 aperture sensor that shoots 12MP pixel binned photos for better quality and dynamic range. 12MP shots also save storage space. It comes with features like Portrait mode, Manual mode, Night vision, HDR, High-res zoom etc. DNG RAW shooting is supported as well. On the front, you get a 8MP F2.2 sensor for your selfies and video calls.
The display on the Moto G9 is a 20:9 6.5 inch HD+ IPS screen. The max resolution supported is 1600 x 720 Pixels. It ships with the latest Android 10 operating system. Motorola has equipped this with a big 5000mAh battery.
Motorola G9 Full Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 ( octa-core / 11nm chipset / Qualcomm Kryo 260 CPU / Quad Cortex A73 up to 2 GHz )
- Qualcomm Adreno 610 GPU
- 6.5 inch HD+ display ( 269PPI / IPS / 20:9 aspect ratio / 1600×720 pixels )
- Fingerprint and Face unlock
- Android 10 operating system
- 48MP F1.7 main camera
- 8MP F2.2 front camera
- 2MP depth sensor
- 2MP macro lens
- 5000mAh battery ( 20W Turbo Power Charging )
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope
- A-GPS, GLONSS, Galileo