Intel has launched NUC 10 Performance Kit NUC10i7FNH in India online. It has an MRP list price of Rs 1,45,000 and a launch selling price of Rs 1,12,499. It is now in stock online on Amazon.in ( check here for the lowest price )
Intel NUC10i7FNH is a small form factor mini PC powered by the Intel Core i7-10710U hexa-core Processor. It has a base clock speed of 1.1Ghz and a max turbo boost clock of 4.7Ghz. For graphics, it uses Intel UHD Graphics GPU.
It comes with 64 GB of ram and has 512GB of SSD storage. There is no HDD storage available on this model. It ships with Windows 10 Professional operating system.
From the manufacturer
Featuring the power of 10th Generation Intel Core™ processors, the Intel NUC 10 Performance has the power to create content as well as consume it. Available with a choice of hard drive configurations to meet your speed and storage needs, the NUC 10 Performance has the ports to connect every last peripheral and keep your data moving at top speed. And with triple display support, you can multitask across multiple screens and give your brilliance room to spread out.
NUC 10 Performance Kit NUC10i7FNH Specs
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10710U Hexa-core / Core i5-10210U quad-core
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- 64GB ram ( DDR4-2666 1.2V SO-DIMM / 2 slots )
- 512GB SSD ( PCI Express Gen3 / M.2 slot with PCIe X4 lanes )
- SDXC with UHS-II support
- 7 USB Ports ( 2x front (Type-A, Type-C) | 3x rear USB 3.1 Gen2 (2x Type-A, Type-C); 2x USB 2.0 via internal headers )
- Audio ( back + front channel ): 7.1 digital (HDMI mDP); L+R mic (F)
- Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V LAN
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201
- 2 SATA Ports
- Consumer Infrared Rx Sensor
- 1 Thunderbolt 3 Port
- Output: HDMI 2.0a / USB-C (DP1.2)
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Intel India 3 Year Warranty