Benq has launched PD2500Q DesignVue Designer Monitor in India online. It has an MRP price of Rs 29,990 and a launch selling price of Rs 23,990. It is now in stock online on Amazon.in ( check here for the lowest price ).
BenQ PD2500Q is a DesignVue Designer Professional Monitor. It features a 25-inch QHD screen with a max resolution of 2560×1440 pixels. The Panel is an IPS one and offers 100% Color Accuracy. Benq is also bringing AQCOLOR technology – Accurate Reproduction – for better color accuracy.
According to the specs sheet, each PD2500Q monitor is Individually factory-calibrated to 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 standards for great color accuracy. This monitor comes with Specialized Designer Modes such as Darkroom, CAD/CAM, and Animation modes to get the best out of the system depending on your work.
This monitor is not made for Gaming, however, that doesn’t mean you can’t play games on it. It offers a regular 60Hz refresh rate and has a 4ms (GtG) response time. The max brightness supported by this monitor is 350nits which is plenty enough. The display has an Anti-glare coating for better visibility and experience.
Older models: PD2700U, PD2700Q, PD3220U, PD3200U, PD3200Q. ( check out their prices on Amazon.in here )
From the manufacturer
BenQ DesignVue Designer Monitor PD2500Q is a visually spectacular 25” 2K QHD (2560×1440) high-resolution display that showcases every intricate detail in your work. Equipped with BenQ AQCOLOR Technology and professionally factory-calibrated for industry-leading color accuracy and 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 color space support, and an amazing Delta E ≤ 3 value, PD2500Q’s pristine IPS panel produces exacting color accuracy for the truest and most representative view of original content.
BenQ PD2500Q Monitor Specs
- 25 inch IPS Screen
- QHD resolution ( 2560×1440 Pixels )
- 350nits max brightness
- 4ms (GtG)
- 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 color gamut support
- 117 PPI
- 178/178 viewing angle
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Native Contrast(typ.): 1000:1
- DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.): 20M:1
- 2Wx2 Speakers
- Headphone jack
- Picture modes: Rec.709 / sRGB / CAD/CAM / Animation / Standard / Low Blue Light / Dark Room / M-Book / User
- Benq Eyecare – Flicker-free Technology, Low Blue Light, Brightness Intelligence (B.I.)
- Delta E ≦ 3 (average)
- Ports: HDMI (v1.4)x1 / DisplayPort (v1.2) x1 / MiniDisplayPort (ver1.2)x1 / DP out(MST) / USB Downstream x 4 / USB Upstream x 1
- Power consumption: 21W – 62W