Huawei has officially launched Honor Watch ES in India online. It will go on sale online on Oct 8th, 2020 via Amazon India. THE official MRP launch price will be announced in coming days. ( check here )
Nov 8th Update: HONOR Watch ES Price in India: Rs 7,499. First Sale on Oct 16th. Huawei has also launched Honor Watch GS Pro in India on Flipkart at a price of Rs 20,999 ( check here ).
HONOR Watch ES is a budget smartwatch featuring a 1.64 inch AMOLED Touch display and comes in 3 color combinations – Meteorite Black, Coral Pink, and Icelandic White. The screen has a resolution of 456 x 280 pixels. Like many other smartwatches, you can change Watch Faces. Always-on Display is supported and there are 6 different styles available to choose from.
HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart-rate monitor is on board to let you measure your heart-rate in realtime 24/7. Huawei has equipped this with 95 Workout modes and you can make use of 12 Animated workout classes and 44 Animated exercise moves while working out.
Honor Watch ES also comes with features like SpO2 monitor and Sleep/stress monitor. You can get up to 10 hours of battery usage from a single full charge. Fast charging is supported – 30 minutes of fast charging can power
a week of typical usage.
HONOR Watch ES Specs
- 1.64″ AMOLED Touch Display ( 2.5D glass cover / 70% screen-to-body ratio / 326PPI / 456 x 280 pixels )
- Colors available in Meteorite Black, Coral Pink, and Icelandic White
- 24/7 HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0 heart-rate monitor
- 95 Workout Modes with Automatic workout recognition
- Personalized Watch Faces
- Post-workout Guidance
- Animated Virtual Coach – 12 animated workout classes, 44 animated exercise moves
- Stress and Sleep Monitor – TruRelax™ Technology / TruSleep™ 2.0 Technology
- 10-day Battery Life ( 30 minutes of fast charging can power a week of typical usage )
- Female Cycle Tracker
- Phones Notifications ( Calls / Message Alerts )
- Media Control
One thought on “HONOR Watch ES Launched in India | First Sale on Oct 16th”