Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 9 Power Android smartphone in India online on Amazon. It has a launch price of Rs 10,999 and will go on sale for the first time on Dec 22 at 12 noon. You can buy Redmi 9 Power in 4 different colors – Mighty Black, Blazing Blue, Fiery Red, and Electric Green
The base model of Redmi 9 Power comes with 4GB of ram and 64GB storage. You can also get a 4GB ram + 128GB storage variant for Rs 11,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power is a budget smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor. It features a 6.53 inch Full HD+ IPS screen and has Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Xiaomi has equipped this smartphone with a big 6000mAh battery and supports 18W Fast charging.
In the camera department, Redmi 9 Power has a quad-camera setup at the back like many other Android smartphone launched in 2020. The main camera is a 48MP sensor. You also get an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and two 2MP sensors – one for macro and the other for recording depth. On the front, this phone has an 8MP sensor with AI Face Unlock support.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power Full Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Octacore processor
- 6.53 inch FHD+ screen ( IPS / 19.5:9 aspect ratio / waterdrop notch / gorilla glass 3)
- 4GB ram ( LPDDR4X )
- 64GB UFS 2.1 / 128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Auro power design with Anti-fingerprint texture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Available in 4 colors – Mighty Black, Blazing Blue, Fiery Red, and Electric Green
- USB Type-C Port
- Stereo Speakers
- IR Blaster
- Headphone jack
- 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Rear Cameras
- 8MP Front Camera
- 6000mAh battery ( 18W Fast Charging Support )