Xiaomi has launched Mi Notebook 14 variants with build-in webcams in India. Earlier models didn’t have this. There are three Mi Notebook 14 (IC) models currently in stock on Amazon.in – XMA1901-FK / XMA1901-FL / XMA1901-DH. Check out the current lowest prices here.
March 2021 Price Update: Rs 43,999 – Rs 49,999.
Mi Notebook XMA1901-FL is the cheapest in this series. It has a launch selling price of Rs 51,999. This model is powered by a 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U processor which has a base clock speed of 1.6Ghz and a max turbo boost of 4.2Ghz. This chipset has 4 cores and supports 8 threads. For graphics, it uses integrated Intel UHD Graphics GPU. It comes with 8GB of ram and has 256GB SSD storage.
XMA1901-FK has a launch price of Rs 54,999 in India. It has the same specs as the XMA1901-FL model but has 512GB SSD storage instead of 256GB. The most expensive model, the XMA1901-DH variant has a price tag of Rs 56,999 in India. This model comes with 8GB of ram and has 512GB SSD storage. This too is powered by the Core i5-10210U quad-core processor but gets a 2GB Nvidia MX250 Graphics GPU instead of the integrated Intel GPU.
Mi Notebook 14 (IC) XMA1901-FL/DH/FK Specs
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Chipset ( 4 cores / 8 threads / 6MB Intel Smart Cache / 1.6Ghz – 4.2Ghz )
- Intel UHD graphics ( integrated ) or Nvidia MX250 2GB GDDR5 Graphics
- 14 inch Full HD screen (1920X 1080 pixels / Anit-glare / 16:9 aspect ratio )
- 8GB ram ( DDR4-2666MHz )
- 256GB/512GB SSD storage ( SATA 3 SSD with 600MB/s speed )
- In built 720p Webcam
- ABS Textured Keys with Dust Protection Layer
- 2x USB 3.1 Ports / 1x USB 2.0
- HDMI Out
- 3.5mm combo audio jack
- Stereo Speakers + DTS Audio Processing
- Windows 10 Home
- 46Whr battery
- 65W charger
- Mi Blaze unlock
- Mi Smart Share