MSI has launched Optix G242 Esports Gaming Monitor in India online. It has an MRP price of Rs 24,450. In the US, this sells for $235.99. The expected India launch price is Rs 17,900. This monitor is now listed and in stock on Amazon.in ( check here for the current lowest price, buyer reviews, and availability ).
MSI Optix G242 is an Esports gaming monitor featuring a 24 inch Full HD screen with a refresh rate of 144hz and a response time of 1ms supported for a smoother gaming and visual experience. It has an IPS, anti-glare panel with a max brightness of 250nits supported.
For good color accuracy, this monitor can achieve 94.6% DCI-P3 / 127.7% sRGB color gamut. This monitor is built with Adaptive Sync technology which will sync the refresh rate of your monitor with your GPU to avoid screen tearing and stuttering, ensuring overall smoother gameplay.
MSI has equipped this model with 2x HDMI 1.4 ports and 1x Display Port 1.2a. You also get a Headphone-out jack.
Similar MSI Gaming Monitors available in India: MSI Optix G241-24 ( Price: Rs 17,099 ), MSI Optix G27C4 ( Price: Rs 17,470 ), MSI Optix G27CQ4 ( Price: Rs 29,143 ), MSI Optix MAG241C ( Price: Rs 18,238 )
MSI Optix G242 Monitor Specifications
- Monitor size: 24 inch ( 23.8 )
- Panel Type: IPS Anti-glare
- Refresh rate: 144hz
- Response time: 1ms
- Viewing angle: 178° (H)/178° (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 ( 1920×1080 pixels )
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Color gamut: 16.7M colors, 94.6% DCI-P3 / 127.7% sRGB
- Adaptive sync support: Yes
- Max brightness: 250nits
- Input port: 2x HDMI 1.4 / 1x Display POrt 1.2a / Audio out
- Display features: Anti-Flicker, Less Blue Light, Frameless design
- Control: 5-way OSD navigation joystick