HP has launched the M22f 2E2Y3AA Monitor in India online. This is an entry-level 21-inch monitor with Full HD resolution. It comes with features like AMD FreeSync, HP Eye Ease and is made with recycled ocean-bound plastics.
In India, it has an MRP Price of Rs 12,916. The current lowest price is Rs 11,684. ( June 2021 ). This computer monitor is now listed and available to pre-order online from Amazon.in. Check here for the current lowest price, offers, and availability. It will ship to customers on July 4, 2021, according to the listing.
The max brightness supported by HP M22f 2E2Y3AA is 300nits. It has a refresh rate of 75hz and 5ms GtG response time. The panel has an anti-glare coating offering a better viewing experience. HP has equipped this model with 1x HDMI 1.4 port and 1x VGA port.
HP M22f 2E2Y3AA Monitor Full Specifications
- Product model: 2E2Y3AA
- Screen size: 21.5″
- Screen type: IPS
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: Full HD 1920×1080 pixels
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Refresh rate: 75 Hz
- Color gamut: 99% sRGB
- Response time: 5ms GtG (with overdrive)
- Display features: AMD FreeSync, Low blue light mode, Anti-glare
- Ports: 1x VGA, 1x HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support)
- Power consumption: 19 W (maximum), 13 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- India launch price: Rs 11,684
One thought on “HP M22f 2E2Y3AA Monitor Launched in India | Price, Specs and Features”