Lenovo has launched G34w-10 Curved Gaming Monitor in India online. It has a launch selling price of Rs 48,199 ( June 2021 ) and an MRP price of Rs 59,490. This monitor is now listed online on Amazon.in, sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd and Fulfilled by Amazon. Check here for the current lowest price, offers, and buyer reviews.
Lenovo G34w-10 is a 34 inch Curved Monitor with a QHD resolution screen ( 3440 x 1440 pixels ). It has a 1500R curvature and features a 21:9 aspect ratio. This monitor uses a 3-side NearEdgeless VA Panel and offers a 178° / 178° viewing angle.
For a good gaming experience, Lenovo G34w-10 supported a 144hz refresh rate and has 1ms response time. The max brightness supported is 350nits. It has a typical contrast ratio of 3000:1 and a dynamic contrast ratio of 3M:1. For good color reproduction, this panel supports a 72% NTSC color gamut. Check out the full specs and features below.
LG UltraWide 34WL750 34 Inch WQHD (3440 x 1440) – Price: Rs 37,671
HP X24c 13Q95AA Full HD Curved Monitor – Price: Rs 17,026
Samsung LC32G75TQSWXXL Monitor ( 240hz / WQHD / 1000R Curved ) – Price: Rs 48,499
MSI Optix G24C4 Curved Monitor – Price: Rs 15,452.
Lenovo G34w-10 Monitor Full Specifications
- Panel Type: VA Panel
- Screen size: 34 inch
- Screen resolution: QHD ( 3440 x 1440 pixels )
- Curvature: 1500R
- Viewing angle: 178° / 178°
- Aspect ratio: 21:9
- Refresh rate: 144 Hz
- Response time: 1ms with MPRT
- Contrast ratio ( typical ): 3000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 3M:1
- Color support: 16.7 Million
- Anti-glare: Yes
- Color gamut: 72% NTSC
- Input ports: 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DP 1.4
- Other port: 1 x Audio Out (3.5 mm)
- Sync technology: AMD FreesyncTM Premium
- Power consumption: 43W / 50W
- Vesa Mount: Yes (100 x 100 mm)