Victus by HP laptops are now available in India. There are currently 4 models listed online on Amazon.in. All these models are powered by 5th Gen AMD Ryzen processors. HP Victus models are also available with 11th Gen Intel processors, however, these models are yet to launch in India.
If you are planning to buy any of these models, it would be a good idea to check for some genuine certified buyer reviews online. What better place to look for than the Amazon.in product pages itself for these. The Verified Purchase badge next to the reviewer ensures the review is written by someone who bought the laptop and has used it before writing the review.. Check them out below.
The high-end model in this series – HP Victus 16-e0360AX is powered by AMD Ryzen 7 5800H octa-core processor and comes with Nvidia RTX 3060 GPU. It comes with 16GB of ram and has 512GB SSD storage. This model has a launch price of ₹1,04,990. The price has increased now a bit to ₹1,09,990 ( Aug 2021 ). As of this writing, it has 4.5 stars out of 11 reviews.
Check out the Pros and Cons listed by many Verified purchase reviews on Amazon.in below.
May 2022 Update: Newer model – HP Victus 16-e0361ax ( AMD Ryzen 7 5800H / Nvidia RTX 3060 / 16GB / 512GB SSD ) listed on Amazon India.
Pros / Advantages – Reasons to buy HP Victus 16-e0360AX
- 144hz refresh rate screen
- Good heat management
- 2x ram slots – Dual channel support with max 32GB supported
- Empty slot to add more SSD storage.
- 6GB Nvidia RTX 3060 GPU ( 95W TDP )
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800H octa-core processor
- Fast booting thanks to SSD drive
- 200W adapter
Cons / Disadvantages – Reasons not to buy HP Victus 16-e0360AX
- Not so good Battery backup – expect around 3.5 hours of mixed use
- 2 hrs to fully charge the battery
- Average plastic body – probably HP cut some corners in order to make this cheaper than the HP Omen laptops with similar specs
- No multi-colored RGB keyboard
- Loud fan noise when running high end games – this is to be expected.
- Average Display
- Average webcam
- Screen wobbling – a few users are complaining about this.