Looking to purchase a new budget LG 24 inch monitor? LG has just launched 24MP400 ( 24MP400-B.BTR ) monitor in India at a launch selling price of ₹11,498 ( Oct 2021 ). The MRP price is ₹17,500. You can buy this now online from Amazon.in, currently sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd and Fulfilled by Amazon. Check here for the current lowest price, offers and buyer reviews if any.
LG 24MP400-B.BTR features a 24 inch Full HD screen with a max refresh rate 75Hz. It has a 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design and comes with an IPS panel with an anti-glare coating for better viewability indoors when used near windows or light sources.
This monitor comes with features like AMD Freesync, Motion Blur Reduction, Black Stabilizer, Dynamic Action Sync, etc. It supports a peak brightness of 250nits and has 5ms (GtG at Faster) response time. You get an NTSC 72% (CIE1931) color gamut panel offering good color reproduction.
Similar LG Monitors: LG 24MP60G 24 inch Monitor ( Price: ₹12,998 ), LG 22 22MK600M-B.BTR ( Price: ₹10,998 ).
LG has equipped this model with a 1x VGA D-Sub port, 1x HDMI port and a headphone port. Check out the full specs below.
LG 24MP400-B.BTR Monitor Full Specs
- Display size: 23.8 inch
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Panel type: IPS Anti-glare
- Refresh rate: 75hz
- Response time: 5ms (GtG at Faster)
- Colors: 16.7M
- Color gamut: NTSC 72% (CIE1931)
- Brightness: 200 cd/m² – 250 cd/m²
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Display features: RADEON FreeSync, Dynamic Action Sync, Super Resolution+, Reader mode, Black Stabilizer
- Software: OnScreen Control (LG Screen Manager)
- Connectivity: 1x D-Sub VGA port, 1x HDMI Port, Headphone out
- Power consumption: 19W – 22W
- Price in India: Launch Price – ₹11,498, MRP price – ₹17,500