BenQ India has launched the GW2785TC Monitor with USB Type-C support in India online. It features an Ergonomic design with an ultra-slim bezel for a cleaner visual experience. It comes with features like Coding Mode, Daisy Chain, Noise Cancellation Mic, Brightness Intelligence, etc.
Pricing and Availability
The launch selling price for the BenQ GW2785TC in India online is ₹25,580 ( Dec 2021 Price ). The MRP price is ₹31,990. In the US, the price for this model is $299.99. It is now in stock and available to purchase online from Amazon.in. Check here for the current lowest price offers and buyer reviews.
BenQ GW2785TC features a 27 inch Full HD resolution screen with an anti-glare IPS panel. It supports a peak brightness of 250nits and a refresh rate of 75Hz. This panel has a 72% NTSC color gamut and offers a 5ms response time. Care mode, Coding, Color Weakness, Custom 1, Custom 2, ECO, ePaper, Game, Low Blue Light, Movie, and Standard User are the different picture modes available.
Benq has equipped this model with 1x HDMI (v1.4) port, 1x DisplayPort (v1.2) and 1x USB Type-C port (PowerDelivery 60W, DisplayPort Alt Mode, Data) with Daisy Chain Technology that enables connecting multiple monitors with a single display out from the source. This monitor supports firmware upgrades via a USB port. You get 2Wx2 speakers and a mic with noise cancellation support. There is also a Headphone Jack available.
Check out detailed full specs below.
Other Recently Launched Benq Monitors ( Dec 2021 ): BenQ EW3880R 37.5-inch Monitor ( WQHD+ HDRi 2300R Curved ), BenQ EW2880U 4K HDRi Monitor.
BenQ GW2785TC Monitor Specifications
- Display size: 27 inch
- Panel type: IPS Anti-Glare
- Panel resolution: Full HD 1920×1080 pixels
- Refresh rate: 75hz
- Response time: 5ms
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing angle: 178/178 (L/R) (CR>=10)
- Max brightness:250nits
- Picture modes: Care mode ,Coding ,Color Weakness ,Custom 1 ,Custom 2 ,ECO ,ePaper ,Game ,Low Blue Light ,Movie ,Standard ,User
- Color gamut: 72% NTSC
- Audio and Sound: 2Wx2 Speakers, Headphone Jack, Noise Cancellation
- Ports: 1x HDMI (v1.4) port, 1x DisplayPort (v1.2) and 1x USB Type-C port (PowerDelivery 60W, DisplayPort Alt Mode, Data)
- Power Consumption (normal): 110W
- Power Delivery (USB C / Thunderbolt 3): 60W
- Pivot: 90˚
- Swivel (left/right): 45˚/ 45˚
- Tilt (down/up): -5˚ – 20˚
- Height Adjustment Stand: 130mm
- Price in India: Launch Price ₹25,580 ( Dec 2021 Price ), MRP Price ₹31,990
One thought on “BenQ GW2785TC Monitor Launched in India | Check Price, Specs”