Benq India has launched PD2705Q 27” 2K resolution USB Type-C DesignVue Monitor for Designers online. The current lowest price is ₹32,989 ( Aug 5, 2022 Launch Price – Amazon Freedom Sale 2022 Deal Price ). The MRP list price is ₹39,990. Check out the current pricing, offers, and buyer reviews on Amazon.in here.
Benq has also launched EX2710U MOBIUZ 4K UHD 144hz Gaming Monitor in India. There are many other different Benq DesignVue Monitors already available to purchase in India. Scroll down to see them all.
BenQ PD2705Q Monitor Feature Higlights
- 27-inch 2K QHD Resolution screen
- Benq AQCOLOR Technology
- 100% sRGB and 100% Rec.709 color spaces
- Delta E ≤ 3
- Factory Calibrated for Color Accuracy
- ICCsync Color Consistency
- Calman Verified
- Pantone Validated
- HDR10 support
- KVM Switch
- USB Type-C port
- DisplayPort MST
- Benq Display Pilot software support ( Apple M1 platform supported )
- CAD/CAM Mode, Animation Mode, DualView, Darkroom Mode
- Low Blue Light, TÜV Rheinland Certification, Flicker-Free
BenQ PD2705Q DesignVue monitor features a 27-inch 2K QHD resolution IPS screen with a regular 60hz refresh rate. The native pixel resolution is 2560×1440 pixels. This panel supports 100% sRGB color gamut and 100% Rec.709 color space. The max brightness supported is 250nits ( typ ).
When it comes to connectivity, Benq has equipped this model with 1x HDMI (v2.0) port, 1x DisplayPort (v1.4), 1x USB Type-C port (PowerDelivery 65W, DisplayPort Alt Mode, Data), 1x USB Type B ( Upstream ) and 4x USB 3.1 ( Downstream ) ports.
BenQ PD2705Q is factory color calibrated and has various certifications such as Solidworks, Calman verified, Pantone Validated, and TUV Certificate ( Flicker-free , Low Blue Light ).
Benq DesignVue Monitor List and Prices ( Aug 5 Price update )
- BenQ PD2700U 27-inch ( 4K UHD 2160p ) – ₹38,489
- BenQ PD2700Q 27-inch ( 2K QHD 1440p ) – ₹26,990.
- BenQ PD2500Q 25-inch ( 2K QHD 1440p ) – ₹26,490
- BenQ PD3220U 31.5-inch ( 4K HDR UHD ) – ₹1,04,989