LG has launched 32QN600 QHD Monitor in India online. It has an MRP price of Rs 36,700 and a launch selling price of Rs 27,999. It is now in stock online on Amazon.in ( check here for the lowest price ).
LG 32QN600 QHD Monitor is a 32 inch IPS Monitor and offers a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The maximum brightness supported is 350nits which is more than enough to use it indoors.
It comes with HDR10 support. It also offers 99% sRGB color gamut for accurate colors which would help when editing photos or videos. For connectivity, this model has 1 Display Port 1.4 and Dual HDMI ports. Check out the full specs below.
LG 32QN600 Monitor Specs
- 32 inch QHD (2560 x 1440) Resolution
- IPS Panel
- Color Calibrated sRGB 99%
- HDR10 support
- 350 Nits Brightness
- Ports: Display Port 1.4, Dual HDMI , Headphone Out, Audio In
- AMD Radeon Freesync 2 support
- 75Hz refresh rate
- Black Stabilizer
- Dynamic Action Sync,
- Wall Mount option
- Game Mode
- Dual Controller support
- On-Screen Settings control
- Tiltable / One-click stand
- In the box: Monitor, Stand, Power Adapter & Cable, Display Port Cable, HDMI Cable