Xiaomi has finally launched a foldable phone – Mi Mix Fold. It has a launch price of CNY10,000 ( 12GB ram / 256GB storage ) in China. You can also buy more expensive models with more ram and storage. 12GB 512GB variant has a price tag of CNY11,000 while the top-end 16GB ram 512GB variant costs CNY13,000. ( Approx India Price: Rs 1,22,999 | US Price: $1,675 ).
Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold features an 8.01 inch, WQHD+ resolution foldable display as well as a 6.52inch AMOLED 90hz secondary screen. It is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset. Xiaomi has equipped this model with a 5020mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. In the camera department, Mi Mix Fold comes with a 108MP main camera, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and two 8MP sensors – one used for telephoto shots, the other for macro shots.
Xiaomi has also announced Mi Mix Fold Special Edition – currently, we don’t know much info on this variant.
Apart from this foldable phone, Xiaomi has also announced 2 new laptops. The top end Mi Laptop Pro 15 is powered by the 11th Gen Intel processor and features an OLED 3.5K display with 100% CDI-P3 color gamut supported. Mi Laptop Pro 14 variant is also powered by the 11th Gen Intel processor, and features a 2K 120hz display.
In India, Xiaomi is gearing up to launch Mi 11 Ultra Android Smartphone. The launch event is set for April 23rd. Check out the promo page on Amazon.in here to know about first sale date, price and launch offers.
Mi Mix Fold Specs Higlights
- 6.52 inch AMOLED display ( 2520×840 resolution / 90hz refresh rate / 900nits peak brightness / TrueColor display / Dolby Vision support )
- 8.01 inch flexible AMOLED foldable display ( 2480×1860 pixels / 600nits max brightness / 387PPI / 4:3 aspect ratio / HDR10+ support / TrueColor display / DolbyVision support / 1.07 billion colors / DCI-P3 color gamut )
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset
- 5020mAh battery
- 67W fast charging
- 108MP main camera
- 8MP telephoto lens ( liquid lens )
- 8MP macro lens
- 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera
- Xiaomi Surge C1 ISP chipset
- WiFi 6 support
- 12GB / 16GB ram ( LPDDR5 )
- 256GB / 512GB Storage ( UFS 3.1 )
- Quad Speakers ( Harman Kardon )
One thought on “Xiaomi 2021 Foldable Phone Announced | Mi Mix Fold Specs”