Benq has launched SW271C 4K Monitor in India online. It has an MRP price of 1,49,000 and a launch selling price of Rs 1,29,989 ( May 2021 ). This monitor is now in stock online on Amazon.in ( check here for availability, and current offers ).
BenQ SW271C is a 4K Adobe RGB PhotoVue Monitor made for Photo and Video professionals. This is an updated version of the popular SW271 monitor launched a while back. This new model and the old model have a lot in common. Benq has brought some welcome improvements to give you a better overall working experience.
BenQ SW271C is a 27 inch 4K monitor with a native resolution of 3840×2160 pixels supported. This monitor comes with AQCOLOR Technology for Accurate Color Reproduction. It supports 1.07 billion colors with 99% AdobeRGB / 90% P3 / 100% sRGB color gamut. According to reviews online, this uses 8-bit + FRC to achieve 10-bit color. Benq in a blog post claims “In practical terms, the effect is genuine and you would not be able to tell the difference between 8-bit FRC and native 10-bit panels”.
This monitor is Factory Calibrated offering you an out of the box color accuracy, and each ship with the factory calibration report. It boasts Calman Verified status and is Pantone Validated. Third Party Video Calibration Softwares like Calman and LightSpace are supported as well.
BenQ SW271C comes with an improved Hotkey Puck G2 for easy access to some prefered shortcuts. The USB-C port on this new model supports 60W power delivery while the older one only did 10W. Check out the full specs below.
BenQ SW271C 4K Monitor Specifications
- Display size: 27 inch
- Panel Type: IPS LCD
- Max brightness: 300nits
- Refresh rate: 60hz
- Bit Depth / Color Support: 10-Bit (1.07 Billion Colors)
- HDR support: HDR10, HLG
- Color gamut: 100% sRGB, 90% DCI-P3, 99% AdobeRGB
- Connectivity: HDMI v2.0, DisplayPort v1.4, USB Type-C Port ( PowerDelivery 60W, DisplayPort Alt Mode, Data ), 2x USB 3.1 ( Downstream ), 1x USB Type B ( Upstream )
- Card reader: SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC
- Certification: Calman verified, Pantone Validated
- Other features: Hotkey Puck G2, Hardware Calibration, Delta E <=2, 16-bit 3D-LUT, Black & White mode, Gamut Duo, Firmware update via USB
- Software: Palette Master Element, Paper Color Sync