Lenovo India has launched L-Series L24q-35 23.8 inch 66D1GAC1IN monitor online. It has a launch selling price of ₹18,999 ( March 2022 ) and an MRP price of ₹28,900. This computer monitor is now listed in stock online on Amazon.in.
Lenovo L-Series L24q-35 23.8 inch 66D1GAC1IN features a 23.8 inch 2K resolution display with a max refresh rate of 75hz supported. It has a native pixel resolution of 2560×1440.
It has an IPS panel with 99% sRGB color gamut and supports a peak brightness of 300nits. It has a 4ms response time ( Extreme mode ) and AMD FreeSync is supported.
Lenovo has equipped this monitor with an HDMI port ( HDMI 1.4 ) and a Display Port ( DP 1.2 ). You also get an Audio Out (3.5mm) jack. Check out the full specs and features below.
Check here for the current lowest price, offers, and buyer reviews if any.
Lenovo L-Series L24q-35 Monitor Technical Details
- Panel size: 23.8-inch
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Anti-glare: Yes
- Display resolution: 2K ( 2560 x 1440 pixels )
- Viewing angle: 178° / 178°
- Refresh rate: 75hz
- Response time: 4ms (Extreme Mode), 6ms (Normal Mode)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (typical): 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (typical): 3M:1
- Color Gamut: 99% sRGB
- Color Support (typical): 16.7 Million
- Color Depth: 8-bit (6+FRC)
- Input / Output ports: 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x DP 1.2, 1x Audio Out (3.5mm)
- Speakers: 2x 2W
- Software support: Lenovo Artery (Lenovo Display Control Center)
- Sync Technology: AMD FreeSync technology
- Power Consumption(typical/max): 22W / 32W
- Tilt Angle (front/back): -5° / 22°
- VESA Mount Capability: Yes (100 x 100 mm)
- Bezel Color: Raven Black
- Cable in the box: 1 x Power cable (1.8m), 1 x HDMI cable (1.5m)
- Price in India: Launch price – ₹18,999, MRP Price: ₹28,900
Lenovo L-Series L24q-35 Image Gallery