LG India has launched 27UP650-W.ATR 4K UHD Monitor in India online. This has similar specs to the earlier launched 27UP650-W variant. It features a 27-inch UHD 4K IPS screen with a native pixel resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. There is no info available as of this writing on what exactly are the differences between these two models.
LG 27UP650-W.ATR supports features like VESA DisplayHDR™ 400, AMD FreeSync™, Dynamic Action Sync, Black Stabilizer etc. The max color depth achievable is 95% DCI-P3. The display is Color Calibrated and has an anti-glare screen. It has a min Contrast ratio of 1000:1 and typ contrast ratio of 1200:1.
When it comes to connectivity, LG has equipped this 4K Monitor with 2x HDMI ports and 1x DisplayPort. The max resolution supported via these ports is 3840×2160@60Hz. You also get a Headphone Out port. This monitor has support for OnScreen Control (LG Screen Manager).
The MRP list price of LG 27UP650-W.ATR 4K Monitor in India is ₹38,000. The launch selling price will be lesser than this. The older LG 27UP650-W variant launched a while back is also available to purchase online from Amazon.in. Check out the Amazon.in product pages here and here to know the current pricing, offers, and buyer reviews if any.
LG has also launched 32QP880N-B.ATR LG Ultrafine 32 IPS QHD Monitor in India online on Amazon.in. The MRP list price is ₹48,000. Check out the product page here to know more.
Recent Launches in Computer Monitors online in India ( Dec 2022 )
- Benq ZOWIE XL2566K TN 360Hz DyAc⁺™ 24.5 Inch Gaming Monitor
- Lenovo Legion Y27-30 66F8GAC3IN Monitor ( 165 Hz / 180 Hz Overclock / 99% sRGB / 400nits )
- Dell P3223QE 32 4K USB-C Hub Monitor
- HyperX Armada Gaming Monitors
- BenQ PD2506Q DesignVue 25-inch Designer Monitor ( USB-C, QHD, 95% P3, HDR, USB-C, AQCOLOR Technology )
- Viewsonic VP2756-4K 27-inch ColorPro 4K UHD IPS Monitor ( 60W USB Type-C, Pantone Validated )
- BenQ PD2705Q USB Type-C DesignVue Monitor