2020 Apple MacBook Air (13.3-inch/33.78 cm, Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU and 7‑core GPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) is available for a Deal price of ₹84,990 ( ₹7,910.00 OFF ) on Amazon.in. This offer is part of the Prime Day 2021 sale and will end on July 27th. You can also buy the 512GB SSD model at a price of ₹1,09,990 ( ₹7,910.00 OFF MRP Launch Price in India ).
Apple MacBook Air 2020 models are powered by Apple M1 chip which is an ARM processor offering fantastic performance and long battery life. The 256GB model uses an Apple M1 chip with 8-core CPU and 7-core GPU while the 512GB model has 8-core CPU and GPU.
You can get up to 18 hours of mixed-use battery life thanks to this new Apple chip. Since these models don’t need a fan, these models give you a quiet experience even when doing processor-intensive tasks. These laptops ships with macOS Big Sur operating system and can be upgraded to newer versions for free when they arrive.
Update: Prime Day Sale Offer price is now gone. The current lowest price for Apple M1 Macbook Air is ₹87,900. ( Aug 2021 ).
Specs and Features
- Apple M1 Chip
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit IPS display ( 2560×1600 pixels / 227 PPI / 400nits / Wide Color P3 / True Tone technology )
- 49.9‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery offering Up to 15 hours wireless web
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
- 8GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD / 512GB SSD storage
- Backlit Magic Keyboard
- Touch ID sensor
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Stereo speakers, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Three-mic array with directional beamforming
Prime Day Offers on Apple Watch SE & Series 6 Smartwatches : https://t.co/XEY0juBiHD— FlipHotDeals India (@FlipHotDeals) July 26, 2021