Lenovo has launched the 2022 Tab M10 Plus Gen 3 variant powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM680 ( Snapdragon 680 4G ) in India online. The price in India starts at ₹18,999 ( MRP: ₹32,000 ). Amazon.in has listed a few models online in India. Check here for the current lowest price, offers and buyer reviews info.
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Gen 3 2022 6GB ram variants are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM680 Octa-Core processor while the 4GB ram variants have MediaTek Helio G80 Octa-Core processor. It features a 10.6 inch 2K resolution IPS display with a native resolution of 2000 x 1200 pixels. This LCD panel supports a peak brightness of 400 nits and is TÜV Low Blue Light-certified.
There are a few different India models listed by official Lenovo websites as part of the Tab M10 Plus (3rd Gen) Qualcomm Snapdragon 2022 series. They are ZAAN0193IN, ZAAN0192IN, ZAAM0111IN and ZAAM0110IN.
It comes with 6GB Soldered LPDDR4x ram memory and has 128GB internal storage (uMCP, UFS 2.2). It supports WiFi 5 networks. To connect wireless accessories, you get Bluetooth 5.1. 4G+LTE variants have a Single Nano-SIM & MicroSD Card Slot ( ZAAN0193IN, ZAAN0192IN ) while WiFi-only variants have a MicroSD card slot only ( ZAAM0111IN, ZAAM0110IN ).
Lenovo has equipped Tab M10 Plus Gen 3 2022 Android Tablets with 8MP rear and front cameras. The front camera is a Fixed Focus F2.0 aperture one with 2D face recognition unlock support while the rear supports Auto Focus and has an F2.2 aperture lens.
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Gen 3 2022 ships with the Android 12 operating system. According to the official specs on the Lenovo India website, it will get an update to Android 13 in 2023 only. The promo materials on Amazon.in also mentions 3 Years of security updates as well.
Check out the full specs and features below.
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Gen 3 2022 Technical Details
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM680 chipset ( Snapdragon 680 4G / 8 cores / 4 x A73 Cortex Cores @ 2.4GHz Clock + 4 x A53 Cortex Cores @ 1.9 GHz )
- Graphics: Qualcomm Adreno 610 GPU
- Display Specs: 2K resolution, 2000×1200 pixels, IPS panel, 400nits, 15:9 aspect ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, 60hz refresh rate, anti-fingerprint surface, 10-point touch
- Ram memory: up to 6GB soldered memory ( LPDDR4x )
- Storage specs: Up to 128GB uMCP
- Expandable storage: Micro SD card reader ( supports up to 1TB )
- Battery specs: Li-Polymer 7500mAh (minimum) / 7700mAh (typical) battery
- Charging specs: 20W quick charge
- Battery life: Standby time up to 4 weeks, up to 12 Online video playback time, up to 14 hr Web browsing time
- Wireless and connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2×2 Wi-Fi 5 + Bluetooth 5.1, GPS-GLONASS, A-GPS (LTE models only)
- Audio and Sound: Quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, Microphone
- Camera: 8MP F2.2 aperture rear camera with Auto Focus, 8MP F2.0 aperture front camera with Fixed Focus.
- Sensor: Accelerometer (G) Sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient L-Sensor, Hall Sensor, Vibrator (LTE models only)
- Colors available in: Storm Grey, Frost Blue
- Ports / Slots: USB-C 2.0, MicroSD card slot, Nano SIM slot (LTE models only), Headphone / mic combo
- Optional Accessory: Lenovo Precision Pen 2
- Operating System: Android 12 ( update to Android 13 in 2023 )
- Pre-loaded software: Amazon Music Unlimited (free trial), Entertainment Space, Files, Google Kids Space, Netflix (requires subscription), Tablet Center, YouTube, YouTube Kids