Lenovo has announced ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 G3 IAP laptops for the India variants online. These are premium laptops featuring dual displays and are powered by Alder Lake H 12th Gen Intel processors. As of this writing, there are two Indian models listed as part of this series – 21EL001KIH and 21EL001JIH. Both of these laptops are powered by 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H 14-core processor and Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics GPU. There is also a Core i5-12500H powered variant announced.
The main display on the Lenovo ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 G3 IAP laptop is a 17.3″ 3K (3072×1440) resolution IPS screen with a max refresh rate of 120hz supported. The screen has a max brightness of 400 units and can output 99% DCI-P3 color gamut. It is 10-point multi-touch capable. Lenovo ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 has 8 inch HD resolution ( 800 x 1280 pixels ) secondary display which is also touch-supported.
Lenovo ships ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 21EL001KIH and 21EL001JIH with 16GB of ram ( Soldered LPDDR5-4800 ) and 1TB SSD storage ( M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0×4 NVMe ). It is equipped with an Integrated 69Wh battery and charges using a 100W USB-C Slim (3-pin) power adapter. For better video calls and privacy, it has got a Full HD 1080P + IR Hybrid webcam with Privacy Shutter.
These models come with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed. It has Wi-Fi 6E, 11ax 2×2 and Bluetooth 5.1 to connect accessories. It has got plenty of USB and Input/Output ports. These are 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Always On) port, 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0 and DisplayPort 1.4), 1x Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4 40Gbps port (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0, and DisplayPort 1.4), 1x HDMI ( up to 4K/60Hz ) and 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack (3.5mm).
Pricing and Availability: As of this writing ( Dec 26, 2022 ) ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 laptops are yet to launch in India, and are not available to purchase in India. There is no pricing or availability info available. This page will be updated with product links once they are listed online on Amazon.in / Flipkart. Stay tuned. It is expected to be available to purchase in India in early 2023. Check out the latest launches in Lenovo laptops in India here.
Check out the full specs and features below.
Lenovo ThinkBook Plus Gen 3 G3 IAP 21EL001KIH 21EL001JIH Full Specs and Features
- Processor: Intel Core i7-12700H ( 14 cores, 6 P-cores + 8 E-cores / 20 Threads / P-core frequency – 2.3 / 4.7GHz, E-core frequency – 1.7 / 3.5GHz, 24MB Cache )
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Main Display features: 17.3″ 3K resolution touch screen ( 3072×1440 pixels, IPS panel, 400nits brightness, Anti-glare, 99% DCI-P3 color gamut, 120Hz refresh rate, Eyesafe, 10-point Multi-touch )
- Secondary screen features: 8″ HD touch screen ( 800×1280 pixels, IPS panel, 350nits, Glossy panel, Anti-fingerprint, 60% NTSC, 60Hz refresh rate )
- Memory: 16GB ram ( Soldered LPDDR5-4800, Memory soldered to systemboard, no slots, dual-channel )
- Storage: 1TB SSD (M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0×4 NVMe )
- Battery capacity: 69Wh
- Power supply: 100W USB-C Slim (3-pin)
- Sound: Stereo speakers, 2W x2, Dolby Atmos, sound by Harman / Kardon, Smart AMP
- Wireless and Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6E, 11ax 2×2 + Bluetooth 5.1
- Keyboard: Backlit, English (IN)
- Webcam: FHD 1080p + IR Hybrid with Privacy Shutter
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Always On) port, 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0 and DisplayPort 1.4), 1x Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4 40Gbps port (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0, and DisplayPort 1.4)
- Other ports: 1x HDMI ( up to 4K/60Hz ), 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm).
- Operating system: Windows 11 Pro
- Pre-installed software: Office Trial
- MRP price in India: To be announced
- Pen support: Lenovo Integrated Pen + Lenovo E-Color Pen
- Product weight: 2.0 kg (4.41 lbs)
- Security: Firmware TPM 2.0, Touch Style Fingerprint reader integrated in Power Button, IR camera for Windows Hello, Camera privacy shutter
- Product color: Storm Grey
- Mil-Spec Test: MIL-STD-810H military test passed
- Expected launch date: 2023