Lenovo has announced the 2023 Yoga 9 14IRP8 83B1002FIN / 83B1002GIN laptop model powered by Raptor Lake 13th Gen Intel Core i7-1360P 12-core processor for the Indian market. As of this writing, we don’t know the launch price or release date in India. It is expected to be available to purchase in the first half of 2023 online from Amazon.in / Flipkart etc.
Update: Amazon.in has listed Lenovo Yoga 9 83B1002GIN laptop up for pre-order. The MRP list price is ₹2,30,890. The launch selling price in India is ₹1,74,990. Check here for more info ( affiliate link ) on current pricing, offers and buyer reviews ( if any ). According to the Amazon.in listing, Yoga 9 83B1002GIN will be released in India on January 29, 2023.
We recommend checking the seller’s reviews before buying an expensive product online. Only buy from trusted sellers online for the best experience.
The Intel Core i7-1360P that powers Lenovo Yoga 9 14IRP8 83B1002FIN / 83B1002GIN has 4 Performance-cores and 8 Efficient-cores, offering 16 threads. The max turbo boost the P-core on this supports is 5.0Ghz while E-core tops out at 3.7Ghz. For graphics, it has Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics.
Lenovo ships this 2023 laptop with 16GB of ram ( Soldered LPDDR5-5200, no slots, not upgradable ) and 1TB SSD storage ( M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0×4 NVMe – only 1 drive supported ).
Lenovo Yoga 9 14IRP8 83B1002FIN / 83B1002GIN 2023 features a 14-inch 4K resolution ( 3840×2400 pixels ) OLED touch screen with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut. It has a glossy panel with a max brightness of 400nits supported. For a better visual experience, it has got DisplayHDR 500 and Dolby Vision.
It is equipped with a 75Wh battery and charges with a 100W USB-C Slim (3-pin) power adapter. It has got 6Ghz Wi-Fi 6E, 11ax 2×2, and Bluetooth 5.1 to connect wireless devices.
There are 4 USB ports available on this laptop – 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0 and DisplayPort 1.4), and 2x Thunderbolt 4 (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0, and DisplayPort 1.4). It also has got a Headphone/microphone combo jack (3.5mm). Check out the full specs below.
Lenovo Yoga 9 14IRP8 83B1002GIN and 83B1002FIN have the same exact specs and features. The difference according to the official spec sheet is that the 83B1002FIN model has 1Y Accidental Damage Protection Add On (5PS0W84231), 1Y Premium Care with Onsite upgrade from 1Y Depot/CCI (5WS0W84211).
Lenovo Yoga 9 14IRP8 83B1002FIN, 83B1002GIN Full Specs and Features
- Processor: Raptor Lake P Series 13th Gen Intel Core i7-1360P ( 12 cores / 16 threads / 4 P-cores / 8 E-cores / Max turbo boost clock up to 5.0Ghz )
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Display Specs: 14-inch 4K (3840×2400) resolution screen ( OLED panel, 400nits brightness, Glossy, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DisplayHDR 500, Dolby Vision, Glass, 10-point Multi-touch )
- 16GB ram ( Soldered LPDDR5-5200, no slots, not upgradable )
- 1TB SSD ( M.2 2280 PCIe 4.0×4 NVMe, single slot only )
- Audio and Sound: Stereo speakers, 3W x2 (woofers on the side), 2W x2 (front-facing tweeters on hinge bar), optimized with Dolby Atmos, audio by Bowers & Wilkins
- Webcam specs: Full HD 1080p + IR with Privacy Shutter, ToF Sensor
- Battery capacity: Integrated 75Wh
- Power supply: 100W USB-C Slim (3-pin)
- Pen support: Lenovo Precision Pen 2
- Keyboard type: Backlit, English
- Wireless and Communication: Wi-Fi 6E, 11ax 2×2 + BT5.1
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0 and DisplayPort 1.4), 2x Thunderbolt 4 (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0, and DisplayPort 1.4)
- Fingerprint reader: Touch Style, in Keyboard Key
- Other privacy features: Camera privacy shutter, IR camera for Windows Hello
- Product color: Oatmeal
- Case Material: Aluminium (Top), Aluminium (Bottom)
- Surface Treatment: Aluminium CNC (Top), Aluminium Stamping (Bottom)
- Operating system: Windows 11 Home Single Language, English
- Bundled software: MS Office Home & Student 2021
- Product weight: 1.4 kg (3.09 lbs)
- Bundled accessory: Lenovo Yoga 14-inch Sleeve
- Mil-Spec Test: MIL-STD-810H military test passed