Lenovo has announced the ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 21FA0000IG, a powerful laptop designed for professionals who need the best performance possible. The ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 is powered by a 13th Gen Intel Core i7-13700HX processor and NVIDIA® RTX A1000 graphics, making it ideal for demanding tasks such as video editing, 3D rendering, and CAD design.
The ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 also features a 16-inch WUXGA display with a max brightness of 300 nits, an anti-glare coating, and 100% sRGB color gamut coverage.
It comes with 32GB of ram memory ( 1x 32GB SO-DIMM DDR5-5600 Non-ECC ) and has 4x DDR5 SO-DIMM slots supporting a maximum of upto 192GB ram memory ( 4x 48GB DDR5 SO-DIMM ). In the storage department, it comes with 1TB SSD storage ( M.2 2280 PCIe® 4.0×4 NVMe® Opal 2.0 ). It supports up to two drives ( 2x M.2 SSD, M.2 2280 SSD up to 8TB, 4TB each, RAID 0/1 support ).
This model is powered by an Integrated 94Wh battery and comes with a 170W Slim Tip (3-pin) power adapter. It ships with Windows 11 Pro operating system.
Here are some of the key features of the Lenovo ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 21FA0000IG:
- 13th Gen Intel Core i7-13700HX processor
- NVIDIA® RTX A1000 graphics ( 6GB GDDR6, 60W TGP )
- 16-inch WUXGA display ( 100% sRGB color gamut coverage, 300nits, anti-glare )
- 1x 32GB SO-DIMM DDR5-5600 Non-ECC
- 1TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe® 4.0×4 NVMe® Opal 2.0
- Up to 8TB of storage
- 94Wh battery
- 170W Slim Tip (3-pin)
- Stereo speakers, 2W x2, Dolby® Atmos®
- FHD 1080p with Privacy Shutter
- Windows 11 Pro operating system
- 2.95 kg (6.5 lbs)