Lenovo has announced Tab M8 4th Gen Android Tablets for different markets online. This is a budget, entry-level tablet powered by MediaTek Helio A22 (4C, 4x A53 @2.0GHz) processor and integrated IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU. As of this writing, Lenovo hasn’t launched this tablet in India, but you can buy older Tab M8 3rd Gen and 2nd Gen variants online from Flipkart / Amazon.in / Reliance Digital etc.
Specs and Features
Lenovo Tab M8 4th Gen features an 8-inch HD resolution (1280×800, 15:9 aspect ratio ) IPS screen with multi-touch support. It has a max brightness of 350 nits and covers 60% NTSC color gamut. The max refresh rate supported is 60Hz. It has an anti-fingerprint surface. This tablet doesn’t support stylus/pen input.
You can buy this model with different ram configurations – 2GB Soldered LPDDR4x, 3GB Soldered LPDDR4x and 4GB Soldered LPDDR4x. 2GB and 3GB ram models come with 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage while the 4GB ram variant has 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage.
Lenovo ships 2GB ram and 3GB ram Tab M8 4th Gen Android tablets with Android 12 Go ( or later ) operating system while the 4GB ram 64GB storage model comes with the regular Android 12 ( or later ) operating system ( Lenovo® tablets typically receive at least 1 Android OS upgrade cycle. May vary depending on models, countries, regions, retailers or operators. ).
A 4G LTE variant that has a Nano SIM slot is also listed online. Micro Sdcard slot is available on all models (up to 128GB, FAT32; 1TB, exFAT). Lenovo has equipped all models in this series with an Integrated 5100mAh (Typ.) battery and uses a 5V / 2A power adapter.
Scroll down to see the full specs and features below.
- Nokia T20 1200 x 2000, LCD 8200mAh Battery, 3GB Ram Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 10.36 inches(26cm) 2K Screen with Low Blue Light, Wi-Fi Tab
- Lenovo Tab M8 HD 2nd Gen (8 inch(20cm), 3GB, 32 GB, Wi-Fi+LTE)
- Lenovo Tab M8 FHD (8 inch(20cm), 4 GB, 64 GB, Wi-Fi+LTE, Calling), Grey with Camera Flash
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen (10.1 inch (25.65 cm), 3 GB, 32 GB, Wi-Fi) with Metallic Body and Octa Core Processor
- Lenovo Cellular, Wi-Fi Tab M7 3rd Gen (7 inches 17.78 cm), 2 GB, 32 GB, WiFi + 4G LTE
Lenovo Tab M8 4th Gen Full Specs
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 ( ARM Cortex A53 Quad-core @2.0GHz )
- Graphics: Integrated IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- Display: 8-inch HD resolution screen ( 1280×800 pixels, IPS panel, 350nits brightness, 60% NTSC color gamut, Anti-fingerprint surface, 10-point Multi-Touch support )
- Ram memory: 2GB / 3GB / 4GB Soldered LPDDR4x
- Storage: 32GB / 64GB eMMC 5.1
- Expandable memory: MicroSD Card (up to 128GB, FAT32; 1TB, exFAT)
- Operating system: Android 12 Go or later ( 2GB and 3GB ram models ) / Android 12 or later ( 4GB ram variant )
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi 5 11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 5.0
- 4G LTE support: Selected Models only
- Battery capacity: Integrated 5100mAh (Typ.)
- Power supply: 5V/2A (10W) USB-C® AC adapter, 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Battery charging time: around 4 hr to fully charged
- Camera: Front 2.0MP / Rear 5.0MP ( some models have an 8MP rear camera )
- Microphone type: Mono
- Bundled accessories: Bumper Case + Film / Clear Case + Film / Folio case and film / None ( depends on the region and model ).
- Charging and Data port: USB-C 2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer (G) sensor, Ambient light sensor (ALS), Proximity (P) sensor (WWAN models)
- Tablet weight: 320 g (0.71 lbs)
- Tablet colors available in: Abyss blue / Arctic grey
- Physical buttons: Power button, Volume button
- Location services: GPS ( WLAN models ) / GPS + GLONASS + A-GPS ( WWAN models )
- Audio jack: 3.5mm Headphone/microphone combo jack (3.5mm)