Lenovo has launched 2022 ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 (Intel) laptop models in various markets. It has also announced different models for the Indian market. These new 2022 Thinkpads are powered by Alder Lake U 12th Gen Intel processors. Check out various variants and their specs below.
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 (Intel) India Models
21C1005BIG, 21C1005CIG, 21C1005DIG, 21C1005EIG, 21C1S02T00, 21C1S02U00, 21C1S02V00, 21C1S02W00, 21C1S02X00, 21C1S04D00.
Processor and Graphics
High-end models in this series ( 21C1S02W00, 21C1005EIG ) are powered by Intel Core i7-1255U 10-core processor. Mid-range models ( 21C1005CIG, 21C1005DIG, 21C1S02T00, 21C1S02U00, 21C1S02V00, 21C1S04D00 ) are powered by Intel Core i5-1235U 10-core processor, and the entry-level models ( 21C1005BIG, 21C1S02X00 ) have Intel Core i3-1215U 6-core processor. For graphics, it uses integrated Intel Iris Xe / Intel UHD graphics. There is no dedicated Nvidia graphics available on any of these models in this series.
Lenovo has also announced some other models in the series for other markets with more powerful Alder Lake P 12th Gen Processors – Core i7-1260P, Core i5-1250P, Core i5-1240P. As of this writing, models headed to India do not have this.
All models in the 2022 Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 (Intel) Series except the 21C1S02X00 feature a 14-inch Full HD IPS screen with 250nits max brightness. Lenovo 21C1S02X00 model has a 14″ HD (1366×768) TN 220nits Anti-glare display.
Lenovo has also announced a few models with Touchscreen support which has a 300 nits max brightness and 45% NTSC color gamut. The top-end models have 400nits IPS display with 100% sRGB color gamut. As of this writing, no Indian models are equipped with these displays.
Memory and Storage
Lenovo has equipped these laptops with Two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots ( dual-channel capable ) and supports up to 64GB DDR4-3200 ram memory. In the storage department, it only has a single M.2 2242 PCIe® 4.0 x4 slot supporting ( up to 1TB M.2 2242 SSD ).
Wireless and Connectivity
While many Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 (Intel) Series Laptops are equipped with Intel WiFi 6E AX211, 802.11ax 2×2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.1, variants heading to India only have Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, 802.11ax 2×2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.1.
Battery and Power supply
Lenovo has equipped these laptops with an integrated 42Wh battery and provides a 65W USB-C (3-pin) power adapter. There are a few models in this series that have a bigger 57Wh battery or a 63Wh battery.
All listed India models either have a Windows 11 Pro 64, English operating system or come with No OS pre-installed.
Scroll down to see full specs and features
- Lenovo Yoga 9 14IAP7 Laptop India Models and Full Specs
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold 16 Gen 1 21ES0015IG ( 16.3″ QSXGA Folding OLED Touchscreen )
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 21CB002JIG ( 12th Gen Intel Core i7 / 16GB / 1TB SSD / Windows 11 Pro )
- Lenovo ThinkBook 15 21DJA04PIH G4 IAP ( 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1255U / 16GB / 1TB SSD )
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 82H701DYIN Laptop ( Ideapad Slim 3 14ITL6 )
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 (Intel) Technical Details
- India Model Names: 21C1005BIG, 21C1005CIG, 21C1005DIG, 21C1005EIG, 21C1S02T00, 21C1S02U00, 21C1S02V00, 21C1S02W00, 21C1S02X00, 21C1S04D00.
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® or 12th Generation Intel Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 Processor ( Pentium 8505 / Core i3-1215U / Core i5-1235U / Core i5-1245U / Core i7-1255U / Core i7-1265U / Core i5-1240P / Core i5-1250P / Core i7-1260P )
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics / Intel UHD Graphics
- Monitor support: Supports up to 4 independent displays (native display and 3 external monitors via HDMI®, USB-C® and Thunderbolt™)
- RAM Memory: Up to 64GB DDR4-3200 ( Two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots, dual-channel capable )
- Storage: One M.2 2242 PCIe® 4.0 x4 slot ( One drive, up to 1TB M.2 2242 SSD ).
- Display size: 14-inch.
- Display resolution: HD (1366×768) / FHD (1920×1080)
- Display panel: IPS ( Full HD ) / TN ( HD )
- Refresh rate: 60hz
- Touch support: Selected Models only
- 250nits IPS display model features: 45% NTSC color gamut, anti-glare, 800:1 contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 400nits IPS display model features: 100% sRGB color gamut, anti-glare, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, Low power
- Input Pen support: No
- Keyboard type: LED backlight / Non-backlight ( 6-row, spill-resistant, multimedia Fn keys with Unified Communications controls )
- Laptop weight: 1.39 kg (3.06 lbs)
- Laptop case color: Thunder black
- WiFi and Bluetooth Version: Intel Wi-Fi® 6E AX211, 802.11ax 2×2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.1 or Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, 802.11ax 2×2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.1 or Qualcomm® QCNFA725, Wi-Fi 6E, 802.11ax Dual Band 2×2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.1
- No of USB ports: 4
- USB ports types: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Always On), 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0 and DisplayPort™ 1.4), 1x Thunderbolt 4 / USB 4 40Gbps (support data transfer, Power Delivery 3.0, and DisplayPort 1.4)
- Other ports: 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack (3.5mm), Ethernet (RJ-45), 1x HDMI, up to 4K/60Hz, 1x microSD card reader
- Security: Discrete TPM 2.0, TCG certified
- Fingerprint: Yes ( on some models only – Touch style fingerprint reader on power button, match-on-chip )
- Webcam: HD 720p, with privacy shutter, fixed focus or FHD 1080p, with privacy shutter, fixed focus or IR & FHD 1080p hybrid, with privacy shutter, fixed focus
- Speakers: Stereo speakers, 2W x2, Dolby® Audio™
- Microphone: Dual array microphone, far-field, Dolby Voice
- Operating system: Windows® 11 Pro 64 / Windows 11 Home 64 / Ubuntu Linux / No OS
- Price in India: To be Announced
- Launch Date: To be Announced.
2 thoughts on “Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 Intel Laptops launching in India soon | Check out Specs and Features”